In the tree. I wanted to try making a black and white out of this picture. (How do you get pictures side by side??)
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Photo Shoot in EH's woods
In the tree. I wanted to try making a black and white out of this picture. (How do you get pictures side by side??)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Lovely, lovely. I kind of like the hand picture (and that's saying a lot because I HATE seeing my face in photos...). Great job with Lane- even his foamy drool is in focus. As far as getting them side by side- just upload one and then upload the next without clicking anything in the body of the post. It will come up side by side.
Jennifer is Gorgeous!!! Love to see you in front of the camera.
:) i love the warm gold tones.
Post a Comment