I went to Albrecht Gardens two weeks ago (I know, I know, I get behind with post processing) to enjoy spring and to find out just what my 70-300mm macro zoom could do. I know flowers are sometimes over photographed, but they're beautiful right? There's a reason we don't get sick of them. I learned that using a tripod with distant shots is almost a must. Camera shake it huge!

This was my favorite: f/7.1 ss 1/125, 180mm

f/7.1, ss 1/500, 180mm

f/7.1, ss 1/320, 180 mm

This one's just for fun. I wish the sunlight on the left side wasn't there :( oh well, it's all in the time of day you decided to go out. f/5.6, ss 1/80
2 comments:
Gorgeous flowers, Heather! I, too, think the first one is my favorite. So cool! Thanks for sharing! (Hey-- when do we get to see Daniel? With parental permission, of course. But I'd still love to see those!)
very pretty, my fave is the pink middle flower, i love the smooth textures.
Post a Comment