Monday, April 19, 2010

Flower Power

Hey ladies,

New challenge for you.  Go out there and get some great Spring flower shots.  Madison is blooming like crazy!  And I would LOVE to see what you see around town.  Here are a few I took of the tree next door.  So pretty.  My next goal is to go downtown and see what's blooming near the capitol.  Anyone wanna come?

4 comments:

brouge said...

Give me a call! I'd love to come and pic. with you. I love these photos, by the way. The last one is my favorite.

Heather said...

Great! Thanks for the challenge. I've noticed lots of blooming outside :)

Rachel said...

I love those trees; I look forward to them every spring! What kind are they? I've wanted to know since I came to Madison.

Sam and/or Monika said...

oooh, pretty! i love the sunshine through the blossoms shot!