Sheena?!?! Is this really you?!? I've been waiting ever so patiently to see your photos- you little photographer in hiding. :) Thanks for posting! I may go in and make these pics bigger, if I can-- I'd love to see them larger! Please post more, if you feel like it. Everyone needs to see your expertise!
A SITE FOR TALENTED LADIES WHO LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY AND WANT TO IMPROVE. THIS BLOG WILL BE A PLACE TO CHALLENGE, COMMENT AND MOTIVATE EACH OTHER TO TAKE BETTER PHOTOGRAPHS. IT IS OPEN TO ANYONE INTERESTED IN COMMENTING OR PARTICIPATING.
CONTRIBUTORS:
* Jennifer * Eliza * Heather * Sheena * Liz * Monika * Bethany * Emily * Elisa
1 comment:
Sheena?!?! Is this really you?!? I've been waiting ever so patiently to see your photos- you little photographer in hiding. :) Thanks for posting! I may go in and make these pics bigger, if I can-- I'd love to see them larger! Please post more, if you feel like it. Everyone needs to see your expertise!
Post a Comment