Sunday, January 17, 2010

Madison Monthly

Thanks to those of you who have posted some photos! It's really fun to see your creativity.  It seems most of us would appreciate a little non-structure, so here goes.


Liz made a great suggestion of having us take photos throughout the year around Madison and then turning it into a photobook.  I love this idea! Especially since most (all?) of us will only be here temporarily.


So take those cameras out and take some shots.  Whatever you want!  Macro, wide angle, indoor, outdoor, downtown, at a park, at a lake.  I think it'd be a great goal for each of us to post one nice photo every month.


We can still challenge each other on more technically specific skills- like I know Heather wants to do.  And I think that's a great idea as well.


I hope those of you who haven't yet posted a photo will grace us with your creativity-- I KNOW you have it.


And please remember to make comments on other photos- either positive or suggestive.  I know I would appreciate it!!!


Thanks

2 comments:

Emily said...

Hi Jen, would it be possible for me to add some pictures? Should I just email them to you? Thanks!

Heather said...

Great idea. Madison has some fun unique things that we can capture.