Saturday, January 30, 2010

Baby B

ISO 400, ss 1/80 , f/1.8, 50mm

ISO 400, ss 1/200 , f/1.8, 50mm

These were a bit tricky because of inside lighting! I mostly did close-ups and a few with mom and baby. Even thought this isn't my child, it's hard to narrow down pictures to just the very best . I feel like each face a baby makes is precious and worth keeping . . . um, perhaps that's why my computer is filled with pictures :( As always feedback is appreciated.

2 comments:

Monika Crowfoot said...

i really like the top picture, the background is blurred nicely. good job!

Jennifer said...

Very cute baby! I do like the catch lights in his eyes in that second photo. Did you do any full body shots? Those are always fun with a new baby. Something that helps me when there's not a lot of light is to put the baby on a white blanket to help reflect more light off the blanket and into the baby's face, etc. But for the small window light you did have, I think the detail is good.