Little B wanted to keep is M&M's in this old rusty Altoids container (yes it was saved around the house somewhere). After running and playing in the heat he decided to open the container and eat some. Well, they had melted a little :( It was quite comical for him to open the container and see his M&M's were not in the same state he had placed them inside. He ate them anyway.
Above you can see a chunk of hair B managed to cut himself on the top of his head. During haircuts the other evening B took some scissors and chopped a section off his own hair. L and I didn't even notice until the next day! :(
These photo's have not been edited at all. They were taken in JPG format and no action have been run on them (I'm getting lazy these days).
Little T and his head full of fuzz! These pictures highlight his hair that ALWAYS sticks up. I need to play around more with back light - it's quite fun!



1 comment:
HEather!!! So good to see you post again! Ooh- that looks like fun, so play around with back light. What a cute little subject you have there! I miss you! I wish our boys could play together and be best friends for forever. Keep posting pics on here! I love to see what you do. Oh, and I love his static-ey hair. :)
Post a Comment