I don't think I've ever loved spring more. The blossoms are gorgeous. PLEASE! Post some flower pictures on here for me!!! Here are a few of my favorites:
Beautiful! I love all the colors. It's been kind of rainy on and off here and kind of chilly. I need to get out and take some pictures. There was a beautiful tree tonight I saw during my run. I need to get outside with the kids and bring my camera! Thanks for the pictures!
A SITE FOR TALENTED LADIES WHO LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY AND WANT TO IMPROVE. THIS BLOG WILL BE A PLACE TO CHALLENGE, COMMENT AND MOTIVATE EACH OTHER TO TAKE BETTER PHOTOGRAPHS. IT IS OPEN TO ANYONE INTERESTED IN COMMENTING OR PARTICIPATING.
CONTRIBUTORS:
* Jennifer * Eliza * Heather * Sheena * Liz * Monika * Bethany * Emily * Elisa
2 comments:
Beautiful! I love all the colors. It's been kind of rainy on and off here and kind of chilly. I need to get out and take some pictures. There was a beautiful tree tonight I saw during my run. I need to get outside with the kids and bring my camera! Thanks for the pictures!
The arboretum definitely didn't look like that when I went the other day, these pictures are so beautiful!
Post a Comment