Friday, April 20, 2012

W Clan: Illinois Farmhouse Style

It was an absolutely GORGEOUS day. Perfect for taking pictures. I still get very nervous taking pics, but these kids did great (and the adults were pretty cooperative, too). I'm going to put a bunch on here- even if some are less than perfect. I still LOVE taking pictures. I know a few of them were a littly cheezy, but we all tried a bunch of different poses and such. It's always good practice. And I know this family was happy with how they turned out. That's all that matters, right? Friends doing favors for friends. :)

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Man, what a cute family. Where'd you find those people? They should be getting paid to do that kind of work.

Or maybe they just had the best photographer EVER! ;-)

Julia said...

Great family photos, I just love the naturalness of the photos.