Wednesday, October 26, 2011

S family

Here's my latest attempt. My sister told me to try to relax and capture them-- not be so wrapped up in the settings, lighting, etc. I have a long way to go, because I think I do get wrapped up in that stuff because a) I'm not a pro photographer- and those who are don't have to think so much about that stuff and b) I'm not a pro photographer and c) I'm not a pro photographer. :) But hey- I can keep practicing and try to enjoy this, right? Not let my nerves get the best of me. At least I only photograph my friends... that makes it a lot more fun.

And fortunately Lane and Eleanor were great though they had to tag along. Lane only ran into the picture a few times.

Ok, here are a few favorites.

I tried a few candid and asked them to tickle their kids. I think it's kind of cute...

They're in the shade. The colors were beautiful there, but in the photo they seem a little dim... any suggestions? Is it my kit lens? Or me? :) I do, however, like the posing and I like all their smiles. Ok, overall it is a nice shot, right?

I have to say, I just love how relaxed they are here, and the kids are doing their own real faces. The color one is nice, too.

He did this pose all on his own. I thought it was pretty cute of him .

I think this is my favorite of her smiles. Her little face is just lit up.

It helped that her Daddy was behind me being silly. She is very photogenic- a cute little girl.

No comments: