Saturday, October 8, 2011

Ithaca is Gorges...

Missing Wisconsin but making due with some beautiful waterfalls here in New York.

Can't wait to come here (Robert Tremain State Park) again with my tripod and give these waterfalls another go.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hi Sheena!!! What a nice break from all my people pictures! I love these shots- I had to go in and make them big (I hope you don't mind) :) Yes- please go back and please post more!! I love that first one. What shutter speed did you use? Ok, I commented on yours- you gonna comment on my bajillion pictures? Or maybe even one? You were always the good portrait taker. :) Miss you!

Heather said...

Yes, Truly beautiful!

The waterfalls at the top left of our header are the same waterfalls (further up the trail). It was taken on one of our trips to Ithaca.

Thanks for posting. Perhaps we should have another challenge to get more posts. How about fall? Interpret that how you will.