Alrighty. It takes a lot for me to post these on a public blog. But I must swallow my pride and do it, that's what this is for. I have a long way to go. I think I look at way too many pro photographer blogs/websites and then I'm embarrassed for my own attempts. I think of all these things- like exposure, posing, light, etc. but then it all goes out the window and the only thing I can think of is getting the wee one to smile. These are not terrible, but I know I need to keep on practicing! I hope there's at least one that this family likes... I think they're a beautiful family, myself.
 |
| 1. |
 |
| 2. |
 |
| 3. |
 |
| 4. I should have played more with this pose only because I think the sun behind you looks cool. I only took two, though, and the sun flare is a little strong, but I wanted to show you anyway. |
 |
| 5. Probably my favorite. |
 |
| 6. Cute smiles, the exposure isn't totally on- kind of tricky as the sun was hiding and the shade grew darker... hmm... but I love your smiles. |
 |
| 7. It's too bad she wasn't very smiley here because I really love the colors as the sun was setting. |
 |
| 8. Again, I just love this tree. |
 |
| 9. She was so done by this point. |
 |
| 10. Just to show you the tree. |
 |
| 11. I'm kind of obsessed with her eyes, so I had to take this in the back of the car. |
 |
| 12. Ha! She's smiling at Lane here and not me. |
 |
| 13. |
 |
| 14. |
 |
| 15. |
 |
| 16. A little zoomed in. |
And there you have it. Any comments would be greatly appreciated! Tips for family photo shoots, exposure, posing, etc. I will take any and all of it. :)
1 comment:
I think that I like number 6 the best. The posing is cute, the smiles are great, and I personally like the colors in the picture.
Post a Comment