Ok, a part of me is
totally embarrassed to post all these pictures of my face. I have never been one to think that my face was very pleasant to look at.
However, I think I can be mature about this and hope you will too. Look past the goofy "play model" and appreciate the different angles and poses Elisa did! I really didn't know what I was doing, but it sure was fun. And boy were people staring. We were right downtown. Maybe you can guess where? So I wanted to share what she did because the composition of the shots is fabulous, in my humble opinion. It was overcast, providing great diffused light- and it was late afternoon but Elisa still shot into twilight. I did not do anything to these pictures. No cropping, no photoshopping, no nothing. I wanted to show off Elisa's creativity.
 |
| Who knew a scratched up light pole could look so cool? |
 |
| Do you know where this is? My new favorite place for photos. |
 |
| I don't know what the expression is, but I wanted to show how cool the wall looks- as if it goes on forever. |
 |
| This is my "tough girl" look. I had to try so hard to look like this. Not sure if it's convincing. |
 |
| Know which building this is? |
 |
| Apparently there was something really interesting around the corner. Ok, lame pose, but I really like the brick and wanted you to see it. |
 |
| This is shot between the slats of a bench. Pretty creative. |
 |
| I just like the background a lot. |
|
|
 |
| Really- this is the real me. It's so hard for me not to be smiling or laughing-- especially at myself. I hope you enjoyed this little glmpse into what a fun Friday night is for me. :) |
7 comments:
Gorgeous shots. Gorgeous lady. You are beautiful, Jenn.
YEAH!! How fun Jenn! You look so beautiful! And you're getting so SKINNY! (Even Rick notice, "Wow, she's getting really skinny!") True statement.
We miss you!
What a fun little session. Looks like a lot of fun. Great subject and back grounds. Nice Work.
love them!! you look great. and i especially love the photo between the stairs slabs. nice!
I do like the Library background. It looks neat, but it's not as awesome as your seductive sexy look (the one where you like the background of the capitol building). It does look like you had a fun time.
Love these pictures!
It's was so nice to take those photos, and reconnect to this hobby of mine. Thanks for being such a great Model Jennifer and to go along with my directions.
Post a Comment