Friday, September 30, 2011

Brouge Baby

Hmm... it is so tough snapping pictures of a wiggle baby. I've gotta learn my shutter speed better. I always get nervous and resort to my auto mode. I think I'll branch out and practice on my own wiggly kids. Taking pictures of other kids makes me nervous. But it's good practice. This boy was very photogenic, and I think the few I did get show off how cute he is. But I still envision much better... sigh... I just need a whole lot more time and practice.

1. Probably my favorite.
2. Love his eyes here. And no- I did NOT photoshop them. I don't believe in doing such things. It's just not right that someone would have such gorgeous eyes. I hope he appreciates them. :)
3. Maybe my favorite of his whole body.
4. Like his little smile here.
5. Here's the real deal- cold, sniffly, teething, sneezing- poor little guy. I just want to reach into my computer and squeeze him.
6. In case you wanted to see what he looks like mid-sneeze.
7. Too bad I didn't get any really good ones of him looking at me in this onesie- I like the plain white, myself.
8.
9. Poor sick, sniffly boy being forced to sit and take pictures. :)
10. Kind of random.. but this was the only non blurry one with the flower you wanted. He still looks cute.
11. Very pensive.
12. Sweet boy.
13. There was a much better one like this when he was on his tummy- full on grinning from ear to ear- but it was totally blurry! Arg!! I have got to learn how to snap moving babies. I still like the shape of his eyes, but there's something about a baby looking right into the camera that melts my heart.
14. Again, this kid did not want to look at me! Here he is with your shawl.
15. There were a couple really cute expressions with the blanket, but they were both blurry. :( Here's the cleanest one.
16. Happy boy.
Hope you like 'em Brouge. Thanks for letting me practice. We probably should have done the naked/onesie ones first since he was happiest in his pumpkin shirt, but the minimalist in me prefers babies in solid colors. He's still cute in his little outfit. Would you let me practice again sometime?

Come to think of it-- if anyone from Madison is reading this-- would you let me practice on you or your kids in the Fall leaves now that they're starting to fall? That would be fun.

No comments: