You ladies are amazing! I just found your blog and am so jealous...I want to ba back in WI! Keep up the good work, you are inspiring me to learn more about my camera and how to take better picts!
A SITE FOR TALENTED LADIES WHO LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY AND WANT TO IMPROVE. THIS BLOG WILL BE A PLACE TO CHALLENGE, COMMENT AND MOTIVATE EACH OTHER TO TAKE BETTER PHOTOGRAPHS. IT IS OPEN TO ANYONE INTERESTED IN COMMENTING OR PARTICIPATING.
CONTRIBUTORS:
* Jennifer * Eliza * Heather * Sheena * Liz * Monika * Bethany * Emily * Elisa
2 comments:
I love architecture photos, and the perspective of that one is really cool. Good eye, Liz!
You ladies are amazing! I just found your blog and am so jealous...I want to ba back in WI! Keep up the good work, you are inspiring me to learn more about my camera and how to take better picts!
Post a Comment