Sunday, July 18, 2010

A Tree Grows in Maryland




I don't think you can see really well what I intended to photograph unless you look really closely. This little tree is growing out of a stump that is in the lake. It was so cool, but the trunk of the little tree is so skinny, it was hard to highlight that against the background of the green leaves. And I was taking the picture from the lake, meaning I was swimming while trying to capture the image. It was a little tricky. But it was such an awesome scene that I had to try. I wish I had captured it a little better.....

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I love it! I like the composition. I know what you mean about trying to get the tree to stand out- it certainly is a very unique tree! But I love how you were swimming, and just happened upon it and then captured it with your camera. Those make the best photos, in my opinion. Thanks for sharing!