Ooh, Liz, very cool. The perspective is unexpected. Normally people shoot icicles from the front towards the building. But I have to say, I prefer this view! The lighting is really pretty. Very nice... I really don't have a bad thing to say about it.... :)
A SITE FOR TALENTED LADIES WHO LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY AND WANT TO IMPROVE. THIS BLOG WILL BE A PLACE TO CHALLENGE, COMMENT AND MOTIVATE EACH OTHER TO TAKE BETTER PHOTOGRAPHS. IT IS OPEN TO ANYONE INTERESTED IN COMMENTING OR PARTICIPATING.
CONTRIBUTORS:
* Jennifer * Eliza * Heather * Sheena * Liz * Monika * Bethany * Emily * Elisa
2 comments:
Ooh, Liz, very cool. The perspective is unexpected. Normally people shoot icicles from the front towards the building. But I have to say, I prefer this view! The lighting is really pretty. Very nice... I really don't have a bad thing to say about it.... :)
wow! very creative!
Post a Comment