Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Children's Museum - indoor lighting

(ISO 1600, f/4.0)

There was not enough light inside the museum to get a crisp shot without a flash or tripod :( There is some camera shake on this photo because of the lighting, but I thought it was a cute shot - a nice family playing in the back ground and the boys playing with one another. "Gratitude" for family, right?

(ISO 1600, f/4.0)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Ooh, very cute of the boys, Heather. I like the second one. I think the lighting is nice. I like his hand in the water. Maybe I want it panned out a bit so I can see some space in the direction of where he's looking... But then I do like the close up because his face his so cute. :) Thanks for posting! And I'm glad I'm not the only one who didn't photograph a turkey. Thanks also for putting the F stop and Shutter speed on there. I think we should all do that in the future. Oh, and you have to comment on my photo, because I need the constructive criticism! :)