(I hope these were the right ones, Brouge. Feel free to change them once you get your computer running, now that you are an official blog contributor :)
I get to be the first one to comment! I LOVE the berries, Brouge. The red against the white is great, and I love how there's a distinct area in focus, it makes for great composition, in my opinion. Great job!
A SITE FOR TALENTED LADIES WHO LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY AND WANT TO IMPROVE. THIS BLOG WILL BE A PLACE TO CHALLENGE, COMMENT AND MOTIVATE EACH OTHER TO TAKE BETTER PHOTOGRAPHS. IT IS OPEN TO ANYONE INTERESTED IN COMMENTING OR PARTICIPATING.
CONTRIBUTORS:
* Jennifer * Eliza * Heather * Sheena * Liz * Monika * Bethany * Emily * Elisa
2 comments:
I get to be the first one to comment! I LOVE the berries, Brouge. The red against the white is great, and I love how there's a distinct area in focus, it makes for great composition, in my opinion. Great job!
yes, i agree, LOVE the berries!!
Post a Comment