We spent Thanksgiving elsewhere, and using the camera there didn't seem appropriate. So, I had to think of what to do. And while these two are almost always my trusty subjects, in all honesty, I couldn't think of a better way to capture gratitude. So there's no turkey or fancy table or extended family. All I wanted to do was portray gratitude that these two have for each other. Not sure if I succeeded, but at least it got me to take out my camera and try. I chose this spot near the window. Daddy is in the light, the boy is not- so he's a bit shadowed. There were many where both were illuminated to my liking, but this was my favorite expression. I still need a lot more practice with wiggly toddlers.
I can't wait to see your photos. I hope you had better luck with the Thanksgiving theme!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So Sweet.
So.... Do you want to head up our Flickr Group too? J/K. I've been too focused elsewhere to lead a photo group. Good for you for getting out there and capturing life before it races away.
Wiggling toddlers are my challenge too. My only comment is I wish the little one was also in focus. Both seem to be in the same depth of field but because of movement he is causing camera blur :( Nice concept of the theme - gratitude.
Post a Comment