Monday, January 30, 2012

I caught the drool

I didn't know why he started freaking out so bad. Until I looked at the photos I'd taken and saw the big drooly string draped right into his eye. Priceless. Come on- whenever I see "perfect" kids' shots I know the photographer must have had 99% of the photos looking like this one, right?


(Ok- I had to post something because I'm sick of seeing my face... is anyone out there still taking pictures? I'm trying to get back into it for therapeutic reasons. I'd love to see what you've taken lately!!)

2 comments:

Monika Crowfoot said...

hahaha, i love it!

sigh, yes, i was just thinking i need to take some pictures. we've been battling coughs and fevers. everyone is starting to feel better, so i just might be able to get the camera out. ;)

Eliza said...

that is hilarious! Could I post on here? I would love to post some of my photos.