Tuesday, October 2, 2012
The Stoffer Fam
I tried my hand at family photos again and once again I had done my research and had all these ideas for poses and when I got there, I blanked. My on the spot creativity needs some help. But anyway, I hope they find something they love in the mix, otherwise I told them they HAVE to ask me again. I LOVE taking photos, I can take candids like its nothing... no pressure right? But taking posed pictures of people makes me shake in my boots, I wish I was more confident with it... I get so hard on myself and analyze every photo I take thinking of what I could of done better (to a fault)... blah... but that being said, the Stoffers are the chillest people ever and their baby girl is SO darling and it was a pleasure to do this for them. I was grateful they were willing to let an amateur get some practice. I still would never dare charge anyone for my photography, I feel way to amateurish for that, hopefully they find something they like!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Eliza- first off- thanks for sharing your photos on here! I'm glad SOMEBODY still posts! I totally know what you mean about blanking. I do the same thing. However, your poses look great. I think you did a nice job finding different ways to have them pose. And I like the composition of the photos. I think overall you did an awesome job, and I'm sure they love them. Nice work!!
These are great eliza! Thanks again.
i blank, too. i love taking pictures, but taking pictures for money is just too much pressure for me. so, sam does that part, and i've found i really like the editing part. the best is still taking pictures of my own kids. no pressure! ;)
Post a Comment