Monday, September 24, 2012

Trail of Hope

It's been a while since I posted on here! I've been meaning to...

I was especially inspired during my most recent trip to Nauvoo a couple months ago. 

Walking to the end of the Trail of Hope, facing west over the Mississippi, and reflecting on all the Saints left behind was emotional for me.

And continues to be so now as I, in my own small way, left the midwest for Utah.

I was looking at these pictures feeling inspired all over again, and thought I'd share.
Does anyone have any photos of Nauvoo they'd like to share? Because I would love to see what touched you during a past visit there. Especially if you got any with one of those gorgeous sunsets. Unfortunately I was at the river in the middle of the day- not the best time, but I did my best!

1 comment:

Eliza said...

those are inspiring and so beautiful. Thanks for sharing. I have some with my old point and shoot of the sunset, I can post it on here if I can find it in one of my million photo folders.