Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Beautiful Emma

Here are a few of my favorites. I realize I really just do the same kind of shots- but oh well-- I'm such a beginner. I think it's just nice to get to take pics of a dear friend's baby for her. It was a wonderful hour for me to spend time with this little one!

Slightly blurry, but I love her smile in it.
I think Bethany is stunningly beautiful here.
Smiling for her mommy!
This one is my favorite. I love the angle of light. Plus, I have a thing for little feet.

5 comments:

Eliza said...

Very beautiful Jenn, I love the two with Bethany and Emma, they are gorgeous.

Sheena said...

The milk-drunk smile is my favorite. I love all of her dark hair! She looks just like you Bethany! Great pictures Jenn!

Jenny said...

What beautiful people and beautiful pictures!

Mandi said...

Oh, what a gorgeous baby and mother!

Pete said...

A proud grandpa just got "prouder"