I haven't added pictures for a while. Mostly because I haven't pulled my camera out for a long time. . . I went to upload some pictures for Christmas cards and realized I didn't have any of my kids or family! So I went out to take some. I haven't taken portraits for a while. I must say taking pictures of your own kids makes it easier to make you feel like you did a good job. I love the last one of B. It's hard to get two kids looking at the same time and not be moving.
I really like the back light of the first two pictures. It makes the last picture feel like it's lacking in light. And perhaps it is a bit. I could have exposed it a bit more.
Saturday, November 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Heather, these look great! I think you've done an awesome job. I LOVE Brennan's expression in that solo pic of him. Priceless. I like seeing your pics- please take your camera out more often! :) xoxo
I absolutely love the last one of Brennan. So sweet and grown up! Nice job.
Post a Comment