Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Baby Molly

I have a new fave baby (at least until my own comes...) I just wanted to practice again since I've been so rusty. And babies are hard to focus when they're wiggly!! But at least little Molly was happy the whole time. Thanks for letting me share pics of this beautiful baby. I think my favorites are the first and the last. If anyone's even still looking at this blog- please comment! It would be encouraging for me. Tips, advice, or good things to say- I'll take it all!




 

 

 

9 comments:

Heather said...

Of course I still follow this blog and read it each time there's a post (isn't reader great?!). I should post too because it's fun to practice and see others work as well. I haven't taken many pictures lately.

It's fun to practice with babies - this baby looks so happy and content. I love 1,3,5! They are so crisp in the eyelashes. Nice one! I also love the composition of the very last one, I think it's my favorite.

If you use curves in photoshop it will even out the lighting a little bit without over exposing parts of the picture. There are some places where the shadows could be lightened because of the low light.

I'm excited to see some fun pictures of your new little one!! It will be fun to have lots of practice. ;)

Emily said...

I love number three. Her eyes are so clear. Well done!

Melanie said...

I really like the pictures on her tummy. The black and white one is particularly good. Number three is probably my favorite too. It's such a natural baby face.

Rachel said...

I'm no photographer, but I still read this - it's fun to see what you camera-savvy people are doing. :)

The baby pictures are LOVELY, Jennifer. I like #1 best. She looks like an intelligent human being in a little body...not kind of lifeless and dumb like some baby pictures tend to make babies look. :)

Bethany said...

You captured her eyelashes! I love it!!

Jennifer said...

I also love the third one. I like the angle and how her face is lit.

Nicely done :)

Sheena said...

I love the top picture!

rachel said...

When I have another baby, will you please please please take his or her baby pictures?! These are SO fantastic!

rachel said...

I LOVE these photos! You have got talent, my friend. I hope you know that!!!