The rest of you have just a couple more weeks to visit the outdoor market! I'd love to see what perspective you get. Thanks again, Liz, for posting yours!
These first two I played with the contrast in post production- just for fun.
I think this corn is so pretty! I would love to have taken more photos- to get some better close-ups.
Can anyone bake better than the Amish can? Probably not. But out of respect for his privacy, I waited until he looked down to get this picture.
One day I'm gonna splurge and buy the flowering kale. It's so pretty!
Beautiful Mums and pumpkins
Is anyone else loving Fall as much as I am?! The colors and weather have been amazing! Please share your autumn photos with us! Especially of the gorgeous trees. I would love to see them! Here's one I took in front of the capital. I kind of like the tilt.










No comments:
Post a Comment